UDF-CID CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Present Your Abstract AT THE 2019 CID ANNUAL MEETING
The UDF-CID (Challenges in Diabetes) invites you to submit an abstract and have the unique opportunity to have your work reviewed by experts in the field of diabetology.
Structure – Abstracts should be structured under the given headings.
- 1. Title
- 2. Background & Aim
- 3. Material & Method
- 4. Result
- 5. Conclusion
- • Word count – not to exceed 300 words (excluding the title)
- • Language – English, clear and concise
- • Title – limited to 25-30 words
- • Abstract title, author, co-author, presenter and affiliation details must NOT be inserted in the Content field (should contain the SCIENTIFIC CONTENT ONLY).
- • Please proofread the abstract for spelling and grammar before submitting it.
- • Standard abbreviations are acceptable. Uncommon abbreviations must be put in parentheses and preceded by the full word the first time it appears in the text.
Responsibilities of the authors include
- • The data presented should be original work of the author and have not been plagiarized from any other source.
- • The scientific method(s) must be sound and result(s) or outcome(s) should be mentioned in the abstract. Plans for work without evidences or results do not usually constitute an adequate abstract.
- • A submitter must be one of the author(s) or co-authors.
- • Only a registered delegate can present a paper on dais. In case, the Presenter and the submitter is not the same person, the Presenter must register for the conference before his presentation.
- • A Presenter must be one of the author(s) or co-authors.
- • There is no limitation to the number of abstracts that can be submitted by a delegate.
Submitters should strictly maintain the following while providing their contact details:
- • Author and co-author details – Full name, affiliation details such as department, institution/hospital, city, state, country & contact details should be mentioned properly
- • An abstract, selected, will be considered for only one presentation: either oral or poster. The same will be specified in the e-mail confirming the selection of your abstract.
An abstract can be rejected if
- • It remains incomplete
- • It does not comply with all these guidelines
- • It is not having expected scientific merit
- • Abstract Submission will open from 08/03/2019
- • Last date of Abstract Submission 30/03/2019
- • Acceptance Notification will be sent by 07/04/2019
- • Presentation Guidelines will be sent by 07/04/2019